Crystal Peach Award Ceremony
Where: Gordy Room—William C. Wardlaw Building at Georgia Institute of Technology (177 North Avenue N.W., Atlanta, GA 30332)
The French American Chamber of Commerce - Atlanta will celebrate its 9th annual Crystal Peach Awards Ceremony as part of France-Atlanta 2013.
The Crystal Peach Awards recognized corporate honorees who exemplify a commitment to economic growth, product excellence and innovation, community involvement and to the expansion of commercial relations between France and the Southeastern United States. A special award recognized advances in innovative technology by French firms in the local region.
As part of France-Atlanta 2013, the Crystal Peach Awards served as a formal luncheon to celebrate the ongoing partnership between Georgia Institute of Technology and the Consulate General of France in Atlanta and the involvement of the various partnering Franco-American institutions that make France-Atlanta possible.
2013 Crystal Peach Recipients:
- Economic Development Award, Southeast: Airbus Americas, Inc.
- Economic Development Award, France: AGCO Corporation (AGCO)
- FACC Award of Innovation: MAINTag, Inc.
- Award of Excellence:Didier Lailheugue, chef at the InterContinental Hotel in Buckhead
- Attendees of the Crystal Peach Awards enjoyed a moment of networking prior to the luncheon.
- The winners of the 2013 Crystal Peach Awards were: Airbus Americas, Inc.,AGCO Corporation, MAINTag, Inc., and Didier Lailheugue, chef at the InterContinental Hotel in Buckhead.